Thursday, October 16, 2008

....Drill Weekend & Teething....

My man in uniform..hehe
So Edward left for drills tonight. booooooo! He has to go into the field and train this time, he will be back Sunday night sometime. I am all by my lonesome, except for sweet little Isabella of course. Today was a day from HELL! Isabella started teething again today, so she had bad diaper after bad diaper= horrible butt rash. She screams bloody murder when I have to change her diaper. I feel so bad, but I don't use the wipes, so when she realizes that she's fine and continues to play with whatever she can get her hands on at the moment. LOL I hope that tooth decides to pop thru pretty soon, she has a slight fever too....sooo...she not a very happy camper tonight. I hope she sleeps well.

The only picture I have of the two of them while Edwards
in his ACU's.

2 comments:

Nicknessaemma said...

Hey there beautiful... The page looks great. Emma is teething too, let's see who gets their tooth first. My guess is NOT EMMA, she takes forever! Hope tomorrow is a better day for you! Get some rest.

The Beard Family of 5 said...

awwwhhh - they say absence makes the heart grow founder!!!