Monday, October 20, 2008

....Birthday Prep....

Man o Man! Who would have thought that a FIRST BIRTHDAY would be sooooooo stressful and caotic to plan. I was thinking about this since she was about 6 months old, now that its almost here I feel like I don't have enough time to get everything done! LOL I have decided to move her party up from Dec 13 (actual b-day is the 10th) to Nov 29. I HAVE to order the invitations this Thursday, in order to get them in time to send them out to everyone. *hopes and prays that everything will be correct* I have already ordered her cakes, and her hairbows, but still haven't ordered her dress! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! So as of now, she will be naked! LOL I just hope everything turns out how I imagine my little princesses first party! Lord help me! *sighs*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh hun birthday parties are so stressful! last year i did both the kids bithdays together and I almost lost it! lol..Thats why this year i am taking it off..lol..But Good luck with everything!!

Nicknessaemma said...

It will be great! Don't stress. I can't wait to see all you put together for this big day! I love the invitations!!!

~Jessi~ said...

It's going to be perfect! Don't you fret! :) It will all come together. Even if she's naked, she'll be adorable!! LOL

Maяi ϟinϟ said...

Awww, I want to go to Bella's birthday party!!!!!!

The Beard Family of 5 said...

Damn your on top of things!!!!!!!!!! It will turn out great! Just don't try to make everyone else happy, just focus on Isabella and you'll be thrilled~

Anissa said...

everything will be just perfect! i know the stress cause every year i swear we wont do it again and we just did it for the 7th year in a row!!! so much effort and stress and blood and sweat and tears go into it! hahahahaha! its all worth it when you see their face and the joy it brings.