Tuesday, October 14, 2008

....She's STANDING....

My baby, who for some reason I thought would never grow up, is starting to stand on her own. She is so proud of herself too. She practices allday long to stand from the ground straight up with no help, and she finally did it yesterday afternoon. I just can't believe how grown she is already, Lordy. I love the little personality she has developed, she is a little gooberish, hehe just like her mama. =] Her dog Dixie, knocked her down right when she got up all the way, but Isabella thinks it's hilarious and just laughs and laughs at Dixie. They have a good time together.

6 comments:

The Beard Family of 5 said...

Cute!! I love the name Dixie for a dog ( sorry not the important part of your post, but still had to share! )

The Beard Family of 5 said...

did you change your page again?? LOL

Nicknessaemma said...

Yay!!! She will be walking soon! It just keeps getting more fun doesn't it!!! She's a doll.

~Jessi~ said...

Yay! Go Isabella!! She's so adorable!

Maяi ϟinϟ said...

Awww, I cant believe she's already standing!! OMG.. they grow up so fast! booooooooooooo

Kristen said...

I LOVE that pic...she is a doll!!