
Yesterday was the hubs birthday, he had a horrible day at work, he got promoted to a supervisor a couple of weeks ago, so now it's just alot more stressful, due to the stress he's sick to boot. Soooo, I decided to make him his favorite dinner, and make him a birthday cake. My dad and I split the cost (since we are broke..booo) and bought him a new pair of his favorite work pants. I got him a card and in the card I told him that I appreciated everything that he did for our family, I could tell it made him proud, although he didn't say anything, he was thankful that I appreciate what he does. I got him to take some pics too, YAY! Except when it was time for the pic of just me and him, he was tired of taking pics...soooo....it sucks.

This would have been an awesome family pic if Isabellas' eyes were open, but I still think it's good. Edward sat Isabella on the counter to look at his cake, and well...I can just say, I will have NO problem getting her to dig into her cake...hehe





3 comments:
Aww.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWARD!!!! i loved all the pix Bri!! Come bake me a cake for MY birthday!!!!!!
I think it is a great picture of you two! Sounds like Edward had a damn good birthday :) psssst..youre a great wife ;)
Great pictures! You made me want cake damn you! lol
Post a Comment