Edward~Brianne~Isabella
Aren't her new baby legs, just the cutest EVER!?
WOW! would you look at those roots?! LMAO
This is the newest...don't I look like a doofus with glasses, hehe
Such great pictures. Love the backround by the way lol I just put the same one on mine. =)
Dude.. i cant read your font .. just letting you know that i have to highlight if i want to read it! hahah..anywho.. i love the baby legs.. Bella is sooo cute! and you dont look like a doofus with glasses!
she is just adorable! love all your pics!
Great pictures!!! I always love looking at your pics!
Great pictures Bri!
Post a Comment
My CafeMom screen name is: briakiss
5 comments:
Such great pictures. Love the backround by the way lol I just put the same one on mine. =)
Dude.. i cant read your font .. just letting you know that i have to highlight if i want to read it! hahah..
anywho.. i love the baby legs.. Bella is sooo cute! and you dont look like a doofus with glasses!
she is just adorable! love all your pics!
Great pictures!!! I always love looking at your pics!
Great pictures Bri!
Post a Comment