Sunday, November 2, 2008

....Halloween....

Isabella absolutely LOVED halloween, she got to stay up late, lol. I didn't take her trick or treating because there really wasn't a point in it...she can't eat it, and I sure don't need it...soooo we by passed that all together. Edward and I took her over to one of his dads friends. They love her! Then my dad and I took her to a family friends house, its kinda a tradition to be there on halloween, we went every year when I was little. We stayed there for a few hours, she had a blast! She had her first sucker! (NO! mother didn't give it to her! LOL) She was the prettiest little snow white I have ever seen. =] I will add pics later!

1 comment:

The Beard Family of 5 said...

Awwwh, suckers are a god-send... they make sugar free ones too! They occupy so much of their time when you need them to be quiet out in public!! lol