Saturday, January 10, 2009

...My Baby...

I am a little late on blogging this because I totally forgot all about my blog, but here goes now. On December 10th, my baby girl turned 1!! Oh my how time flys! It seems like just yesterday she entered our lives. It has been a great year! I just wanted to share some of my favorite pictures of my little princesses first year.
Isabella Grace Rowland
December 10, 2007
7:44 am 5 lbs. 12 oz. 19 1/2 in.


My all time favorite motherhood quote: " I never believed in love at first sight, until I gave birth to the love of my life."



Doesn't that just make you wanna cry!!!! Children are the best things in the world!





Okay I could definately get carried away here, so I will just stop with this one last one of her from just the other day. =]

No comments: